PrairieCare Medical Group offers a wide range of outpatient services for children and adults in Woodbury. Services have been offered in Woodbury since 2006, with an expansion in 2012 and again in 2017 allowing for more adult intensive outpatient (IOP) capacity, as well as more clinic providers to better meet the mental health needs of adults in the eastern metro area. This location offers Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation services.
Welcome to PrairieCare in Woodbury
Our Woodbury campus offers adult intensive outpatient programs, with specialty tracks designed to customize programming around the patient’s needs, outpatient clinic services for medication management and therapy, and psychological testing.
What services are provided in Woodbury?
- Admission Diagnostic Assessments
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for adults
- Clinic & Outpatient Services
- Integrative Mental Health
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Grief & Trauma Therapy
- Depression/Anxiety Group for adults