Todd Archbold, LSW, MBAChief Executive Officer Bio
Todd joined PrairieCare in 2006 as a social worker. Since taking on managerial duties and earning his MBA in 2009, he has held numerous leadership positions including COO and VP of Business Development. Todd became CEO in 2020 and is driven to lead the organization to help better serve our patients and community. He has been a key player in developing one of the region’s largest psychiatric health systems spanning across 12 locations in Minnesota providing all levels of care.
Todd is driven to expand services and lead the organization to help better serve our patients and community. He is also dedicated to increasing community awareness of the services that PrairieCare can offer through marketing and education. He is working to advance evidence-based practices through avid market and clinical research, along with publishing articles and papers that help promote mental health care and wellness. Todd is the executive director for the Psychiatric Assistance Line (PAL) – a statewide service aimed towards increasing collaboration and support between psychiatry and primary care.
- National Association of Social Workers
- Minnesota Social Services Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Minnesota Hospital Association
- 100 Most Influential Health Care Leaders (Minnesota Physician Magazine)
- 2019 Alumnus of the Year - Minnesota State University (Dept of Social Work)
- Emerging Leader (Minnesota Business Magazine)
- Eureka! Award (Mpls-St. Paul Business Journal)
- Mentoring Award (Minnesota Business Magazine)
- PrairieCare Leadership Award
PrairieCare is a place with purpose that has created a safe environment for healing, a wonderful sense of belonging for our staff. Each day we help to transform lives and our communities. The ethos of our mission and values extends outside of our walls, and we hope will be a part of a socio-cultural transformation.”